Another day, and we bring to you another Free IPTV LiveHub Kodi addon. This one is special as it has a few channels which are hard to find, if you are a free IPTV enthusiast we are pretty sure you will appreciate this addon. Part of the StreamHub repository the LiveHub Kodi addon as stable as a rock. Let’s get to it and see how to install LiveHub Kodi addon to get free IPTV on Kodi.
|Provided and maintained by||LiceHub Team|
|Download Installale Zip||Source 1, Source 2|
|Addon Status||Active and Running|
When you open LiveHub, you are greeted with a menu having below categories:-
- UK Geo Locked
- Web Scrapers
- IPTV Scrapers
- Android API
Each of those categories have sub categories which let you view live channels from all over the world. Some channels are in SD and some are in HD.
You May Like this Add-on- The Crew Kodi Addon
Install LiveHub Kodi Addon – Free IPTV Kodi 2020
We are assuming you are on Kodi 18.x Krypton or higher. Also make sure to install f4mtester.
Here are all the Steps.
Enable Notifications & Unknown Sources
From your Kodi home screen head over to Settings -> System -> Addons and enable Show Notifications.
Next, Enable Unknown Sources. Click Yes when prompted.
Install LiveHub Kodi Addon from Zip File
- Download The Crew Kodi addon zip file from here- Source 1, Source 2
- Now the file will be saved in your Download folder.
- Open Kodi Software in your device.
- Now click on the Add-ons.
- You will see Addon package Installer Box in your left upper corner as given below click on that.
- Click on Install From Zip File.
- Now choose the downloaded zip which is plugin.video.livehub-1.8_2.zip from your download folder and click on the OK button.
- Your addon is Added now in your Kodi Repository.
- Now Click on the Install From Repository in your Addon Section.
- You will see LiveHub click on it and then click on Video Addo-ons.
- Then click Ororo TV.
- And then click on the Install.
- Now the addon will download and install automatically, After a while a Success message will come.
- Now Open Ororo TV and it will ask for the Ororo Username and Password entered the credentials and enjoy.
Done your addon is Now Installed Enjoy.